Timing, precision and accuracy has always been an essential in combat regardless time and era. Such requirements are carefully integrated into the design of an infantry wrist watch in the early 1930s and still remains till today. The Army collection incorporates these traits and elements in all the models, giving that military vintage and timeless feel.
- Hour and minute. Powered by Hand Winding Calibre: 17 Jewels, 48 hours power reserve, 18,000bph, decorated & polished.
- Polished 42mm 316L Stainless Steel & hardened mineral glass front and exhibition caseback
- White dial & luminous hands, hour and minute markers.
- Will come on a dark brown original calf leather strap, solid 316L Stainless Steel tang buckle.
- 24 months warranty. Solid metal box and a complimentary traveler’s watch pouch.