The Air Force collection pays tribute to all things Aviation and its designs are very much inspired by time instruments don by pilots since the early 1930s. Each and every aspect of the case, dial, hour font, crown, strap and buckle are carefully thought out, thus bearing the essence of vintage pilot's wristwatch but with a contemporary twist.
MANUAL WINDING REGULATEUR SERIES A unique complication showcasing the hours, minutes and seconds independently. Driven by a mechanical manual winding movement with highly polished and decorated bridges, the Regulateur is perhaps one of the simplest yet visually stunning line among the 3.
- Hour, minute and seconds. Powered by Hand Winding 9372 Calibre: Regulateur function, 21 jewels, 21,600bph, decorated and polished, 36 hours power reserve.
- 47mm 316L Stainless Steel, brushed case and polished bezel & hardened mineral glass front and back with anti-reflective coating
- Satin silver dial, with black markers, recessed sub-dials for Hour and Seconds.
- Genuine leather strap with solid 316L Stainless Steel brushed tang buckle
- 24 months warranty. Solid metal box and a complimentary traveler’s watch pouch